Well, here’s some good news: you’ve found one.
I don’t just write for fun in my spare time. I’m a professional editor and writer with almost 10 years’ experience, for big, blue chip companies, start-ups and indie businesses. I’ve been freelance for the past three years and I now work predominantly as an editor for BP, where I’ve been part of their global communications team for over two years. I know what ‘good’ looks like and I produce it every day for a FTSE 100 company.
I have experience editing digital and print channels, including websites, social media, magazines and annual reports. So here’s what I can do for you:
- Proofread your text, check for inconsistencies, correct spelling and/or grammar errors.
- Turn muddled text into something clear and readable.
- Edit your text for brevity.
- Polish your text, transforming dry copy into an engaging narrative.
- Is English your second language? I can review and edit your text to ensure it flows.
And that’s not all…
I’m a skilled content writer with a knack for creating entertaining, informative copy. I’m adept at coming up with ideas and I can also write well-researched articles on any number of subjects.
My areas of specialism include travel, food, art, history, pop culture and the energy sector. A diverse mix, I know!
Contact me at [email protected] and let’s have a chat about how I can help you. And, as this is a soft launch of sorts, you can also take advantage of a special discount.